The Inclusive Economy Consortium (IEC) is an interdisciplinary community of diverse stakeholders who are dedicated to creating an economy that works for all. Launched by The Hunt Institute for Engineering and Humanity at Southern Methodist University, the consortium enables change agents to connect, share and act. By providing a collaborative platform for social innovation, thought leadership, and collective action, we help foster inclusive and sustainable development in communities around the world.
The inclusive economy ecosystem is propelled by the interactions among three types of entities: 1) corporations, 2) entrepreneurs and 3) enablers. Consortium membership is free for organizations and individuals.
Members enjoy benefits such as:
- Access to a global network of social impact professionals
- Partnership and thought leadership opportunities
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Special invitations to learning events
- Listing in the IEC database
- Membership within dedicated discussion forum